Friday, September 19, 2008

BulkEnt

Yeah, I am breathing.
BulkEnt/Gary Garrett is next.

About a year ago the following was posted on bulkerforum.biz:

Hey guys

We are looking for one or two responsible/can-spam compliant mailers to do a few mailings for us. We need to do a little more testing to tweak our system before launching 100%. I am willing to pay upfront if you have good references. The product is mobile phone text-message(SMS) based. I am looking for someone that can hit all the major ISPs and can send atleast a few million per day. Contact me ASAP for more details as we are looking to get started right away.

AIM: BulkEnterprise
ICQ: 221-281-113
Yahoo: BulkEnt1
If this ebizpro ever got his bluetooth and SMS-spamming up and going is an open question.

If someone else is more eager than me, go ahead.